Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Engineering Hydrology- Slides on Groundwater (Links Updated)

Dear Students:

In the attached link (Link 1) you can find slides of the groundwater section. These slides is sufficient to cover all of the topics in your syllabus. The slides are part of my teaching elsewhere. They have been revised several times in the past years. Contact me if you have problem in understanding.

You may find more slides of your course in the link 2 below. I am of the opinion that the topics I covered in the class and the notes that I clearly put on the board must be quite sufficient.

For your exam I suggest that you concentrate on your textbook (by Subramanya) for numerical and the theory part. I am quite sure that most of questions will be from that book.

Good Luck with your exam.

Link 1: Groundwater Slides

Link 2: Additional slides (Hydrology)

No comments:

Post a Comment